New Year's Eve plans

Here's a second post today... I wanted to share it tomorrow, but I've got something else planned for you and I'm leaving tomorrow night so here it is! I've created collages with some of my ideas for New Year's Eve party outfits. For me, it's all about feeling glamourous but that doesn't include any glitter in my case. Put on your red lipstick and let the diva in you come out! :) I will probably be wearing an outfit similar to the first collage, and you can read a bit about that on Fashion.hr. What are you wearing?
Topshop suit, Gianvito Rossi heels, Chanel lipstick
 dresses (from left): Oasis, Valentino, Miss Selfridge, Valentino, Collette
Alexandre Birman heels
Chloe perfume
Lanvin dress, Mango blazer, Chanel Coco Noir perfume, Nars lipstick, Jimmy Choo pumps

0 comments:

Post a Comment