Timeless

Let's talk about timeless items today. I went for a little treat for myself yesterday and got a few things which I find timeless. Let's start with skinny jeans - does it get any more timeless? Take a good pair of skinny denim and you can wear them forever. These are from Pepe Jeans, you can get them in ShoeBeDo. The denim is so soft and comfortable, and the fit is amazing! Then I got a new lipstick and perfume. I've been searching for a great lipstick that fits my skin and lasts long...and here it is: Chanel Rouge Allure 39! And this perfume is nothing new for me, but I always go back to it. I also found new  Prada cat eye sunglasses. I've been looking for them for a few months, and finally found the colour that I wanted. It was worth the wait because I will be wearing them forever. You can see me shopping at second hand at least once a week, so I stumbled upon this amazing white chunky sweater for less than 5 euros and it's just beautiful. I could spend the entire winter wrapped in this cozy knitwear.
See what I'm talking about? Trends will come and go, but these will never be out of fashion. I think about buying these items as a great investement. I got home completely satisfied knowing that these are my basic items which I can always throw on when I don't feel inspired and have no idea what to wear... and they look great when you put them together! :)
Do you have any items that you've been wearing for years? What your timeless piece?

P.S. You can shop buyer's picks at Romwe up to 30% off, from November 2nd through 8th. Shop here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment