Baby, it's cold outside...



Sharing with you this beautiful duet on a breezy October night. And boy, isn't it cold outside? :)
Aren't you in the mood for hot chocolate? I most certainly am. When I think about cold days, I think about knitwear. Lots of oversized knitwear.
Cape, scarf, coat, jumper, cardigan...whatever.
Now I definetly need to buy a perfect oversized jumper to keep me warm this season, and I think I may have the winner. You'll get to see it as soon as it gets in my closet... by the time, I think I'll be needing a new closet. This one's getting really crowded. Santa, can you hear me? :)

I'm showing just a few looks that inspired me for this post. I would share more photos, but I don't really have much time. Christmas movies are waiting for me, and the chocolate isn't gonna be hot forever, so...
have a lovely night!
xoxo
 





0 comments:

Post a Comment